Fetal Development At Third Trimester
Your baby now develops at a faster pace during the third trimester as you both prepare for delivery. Here are a few fetal milestones your baby will attain during this stage of pregnancy.
- At 28 Weeks: Your baby would have mastered eye movement and can even observe light changes.
- At 30 Weeks: Your baby begins to grow normal hair as she sheds the lanugo that she had during the second trimester.
- At 31 Weeks: Now your baby can regulate temperature without relying on that gotten from the amniotic fluid.
- At 34 Weeks: At 34 weeks gestation, your baby turns head down towards the pelvis in preparation for delivery.
- At 39 Weeks: 39 weeks gestation marks the full term and your baby as well as her organs are fully prepared for life outside the womb.